Thursday, October 11, 2012

Bar Harbor in Pictures

One of the most beautiful places on earth, in my humble opinion, is Bar Harbor, Maine. 
 I like the sunset best.
 J likes the sunrise.  I am not a wake up at 5am kind of girl, so this is where I struggle during our trips here.  The kids liked it this year though.  On this particular morning, it was cloudy.  They thought it was great because we were inside of the clouds. 
We got to see carriage rides on the carriage road trails.
I got to capture some beautiful memories on film with #1 and Daddy.  It is easier to do with her because she doesn't move as much.
#3 got to ride on Daddy's shoulders when his legs go too tired.
#2 ran around on Sandy Beach with me barefoot.  I just love piggies in the sand.
 Such a peaceful place. 
No fighting.  No boredom.  Just bonding with each other in natures playground.  Just perfect!

I'm a sucker for Autumn.  
And I'm a sucker for Bar Harbor! 

Do you have a favorite place that perhaps we should visit?  We are always up for exploring our beautiful country, so I'd love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting with us girls...put your feet up and stay for a while.